Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Writing

By Victor

I played my Xbox 360. I did nothing. The only thing I did I played my Xbox 360 and my Nintendo DSI. On my Xbox 360 I played a football. I was happy to play the game cause I got a new TV. I was happy. I can’t believe it.



By Nadia

On my Christmas break I got money and went to sleep. I wanted a TV. I got a bike. I had a bad dream. I never woke up. I woke up on Christmas and Wednesday. I got a laptop, clothes, bike, Live Girl, and Zhu Zhu pets.



By Sebastian

On my Christmas break I went to Mexico with my grandma. We stayed for a week. I played with my cousins. But I saw my tias. One of my tias bought me a baby CD. I told her I don’t like it. But she said, “OK.” I was hot there, and I got sunburned.



By Aaron

On my Christmas break I opened my Christmas presents. One I got was an airplane. I got new shoes. I got $50. On my Happy New Year I went to my friend’s house to eat.



By Belen

On Christmas break I woke up early and went to open my present. I got 2 baby dolls. I also got 2 Barbie dolls and a coloring thing. But I don’t know what it’s called. I was having fun on Christmas break. On Happy New Year I went to a party. It was much fun. It had my favorite food at the party. I celebrated Happy New Year at day care. We ate cake at day care. The cake was good. Me and my sister were playing with our toys on Happy New Year. We played with our Barbie Dolls.



By Joseph

I went to my Papa’s house. I stayed there for three days. I got to feed his cows. His pickup truck got stuck in the mud. We had to walk all the way back home. It was a very long way back to the house. The next day I slept in. My little sister hit me with a pillow to wake me up.



By I.H.

On my Christmas vacation I went to Mexico to see my cousin. When we got to our house we were so tired.



By Sara V.

On Christmas I got a PSP and two movies. The names of the movies were Underworld and Monster House. The PSP came with a case to put it in. The case color is black. The disk that goes in my PSP is not round.



By Isabelle

I went to Mexico. I spent Christmas with my dad, 2 sisters, my only brother, and me. I did not spend Christmas with my mom because she could not go to Mexico because she had to work. She got off on Christmas Eve so she could not go to Mexico.



By Angie R

I went to Houston for my Christmas, and I got 3 presents. One was a video game for a Wii. But I didn’t have a Wii, but I want one. Then I got 2 controls for the Wii. Then I opened another one. It was a Wii. I got excited and so we got to play it. It was fun.




By Antonio

On my Christmas break I stayed home and had Christmas. I got a photo book with pictures in it of me and my family. I got an Army truck toy, an Army building, and 17 Teck Decks with some ramps. For Christmas I got a little key chain that has pictures. My mom said she got the wrong thing because she thought she got some cameras so I could take some pictures of me and my family. She is going to get it soon. My sister got a telescope and a Hannah Montana clock that has an alarm clock.



By Jarod

On my Christmas break I got an Xbox 360. I played that most of the time. I only have one game, Left 4 Dead 2. The characters are Ellis, Nick, Coach, Rochell. The special zombies are Hazmat, Charger, and Boomer, Spinner, The Witch, Tank, Riot Cop, and a construction worker. I think there were a few more. There was a mode where the zombies can’t attack you.



By Sara Y

On December 21, 2009 it was my birthday. I am 8 years old. Before my mom went to work she whispered, “Happy Birthday” and went in the living room or kitchen. She got me a Christmas present for an early birthday present. She put it on my bed. She said to my youngest brother, “When Sara wakes up, give her her present.” Miguel said, “OK.” Then she stayed for a little bit. Then I woke up. I opened my present. It was a stroller. I said, “Thank you” to my mom. I couldn’t talk to my dad because he was asleep.



By Brendan

I’ll tell you about lions. They have sharp teeth and green eyes at night. They eat meat. It is a jungle cat. Its color is peach.



By Lucas

This is what I got for Christmas. I got some weights, a backpack, and lots of Legos and Rock Band on Xbox 360. I built Legos like a Lego city, Lego Space Place, Lego Alantis, Lego Star Wars, and Lego Power Miners. Also, me and my brother played Rock Band.



By Lexani

On my Christmas break I went to my dad’s house, and I got a lot of presents. I got a big Guitar Hero and a fur real friend. I got more toys than clothes, and I am going to build my own bear!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like second graders had a great Christmas! I did, too! It's great to be with family and friends!

    Mrs. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you all have been good and received many nice things. I enjoyed being with family and friends, too.

    ReplyDelete