In case you haven't been by McKenzie lately, here is what Mrs. Golden's bulletin board looks like. Isn't it fantastic?
Once upon a time there was Santa that lived at the North Pole. Santa give toys to everyone. I like presents and Christmas. Santa elves make toys for the kids. Santa bring toys to the kids.
It sounds like everyone had a great break! I know I did!!! Santa was very good to me and brought me a new camera and lots of things for the baby. It sounds like Santa brought many of you Wii's for Christmas. I hope you are having fun playing them. I love my Wii and I am really good at bowling. What is your favorite game on the Wii?
My favorite Wii game is Super Mario Galaxy. There's a big tower that you can climb in. There is a kitchen you get to cook in. You get to slam down with the remote and make an explosion.
This is the home of the wonderful second grade at McKenzie Elementary in Mesquite, Texas. Our teachers are Mrs. McLaughlin, Mrs. Golden, Mrs. White (Bilingual), and Mrs. Walker (ESL).
We hope you will stay a while and visit often.
It sounds like everyone had a great break! I know I did!!! Santa was very good to me and brought me a new camera and lots of things for the baby. It sounds like Santa brought many of you Wii's for Christmas. I hope you are having fun playing them. I love my Wii and I am really good at bowling. What is your favorite game on the Wii?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Wii game is New Super Mario Bros. It has a lot of fun games in it.
ReplyDeleteFrom Mario
My favorite Wii game is Super Mario Galaxy. There's a big tower that you can climb in. There is a kitchen you get to cook in. You get to slam down with the remote and make an explosion.
ReplyDeleteFrom Joseph
My favorite Wii game is Wii Sports Resort. It has bowling on it and I like to play it.
ReplyDeleteBy Abigal
My favorite part was golf. It was fun because you get to swing the remote.
ReplyDeleteBy Cheyenne